MURAL PRICING CHART
The cost of a mural is determined by size, level of detail and location. The following chart provides an estimated cost for your mural project.
|Size of mural||Cost of Mural|
|Under 150 square feet||$25 (project minimum)|
|150-250 square feet||$23 per square foot|
|250-400 square feet||$20 per square foot|
|400-600 square feet||$18 per square foot|
|Over 600 square feet||$15 per square foot|
|Revised March, 2016|
MURAL DESIGNS AND SKETCH FEE
A design fee of $250.00 up depending on the design and is due prior to the first sketch. This design fee is applied toward the total cost of the mural.
If you live outside of Kingston and St. Catherine, a travel surcharge will be incurred.
THE MURAL PROJECT PROCESS
- Telephone call to discuss the project
- Written Estimate – Estimated cost of the overall project
- Sign contract and Design Deposit
- Designing and Sketching the Mural
- Mural Deposit – 50% 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the project. Discussion and finalization of schedule.
- Final Painting – remaining balance in full upon completion
- Smiles and more smiles