Like with recycled items you can choose to redecorate your old habit and behaviour with new deliberate positive actions and colour – Upcycle your life. Life is about change and if we are in a place where things are not working out then we need to do something new to change our life’s outcome.
When you have an old wine bottle you can paint and decorate it and give it new life. You can then recuse it for another purpose such as home decor, a forgiveness bottle or a paper weight. Likewise you can upcycle your life and renew your purpose by learning a new skill and use this skill to help other. Check out my courses on http://theartofmotivation.com or in the services category https://shawnashmanart.com/product-category/services/ of this website.
You have the power to change your life, don’t wait around for a new grand design, just make the changes one stroke at a time.
How? Most persons will ask this question. Here are some key elements to changing one’s perspective:
- Forgiving Daily – This includes yourself
- Giving Thanks for Everything and Everyone in Your life
- Imagine your Day and future use a vision board. or journal to help
- Be deliberate about your day and maximize the use of your time
- Tap into your creativity – Cook, sing, dance, paint, write…
- Learn something new everyday
- Pray – Affirm – Pray
These are my daily rituals, some bays I do more but these 10 are the basics! Try it and tell me how it goes.
Art and Light!
Find out more about me: http://shawnashman.com